Health & Safety
Health and Safety
The Conneely Group are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment to ensure the wellbeing of our staff and all others affected by our actions and processes by attaining the highest possible standards in health and safety. We are committed to the elimination of all accidents in our workplaces and we demonstrate this by ensuring that though investment all our employees receive industry leading training The Conneely Group maintains independent certification that it’s health and safety management system conforms to the requirements of ISO 45001: 2018. Safety at work is fundamental to the operation of the Company and standards of Safety, Health and Welfare within the Company will be maintained at the highest level reasonably practicable.
As an occupational health and safety conscious company, the Conneely Group shall have the following objectives:
- Have zero Health & Safety accidents and Incidents for every project. This aim is instilled into the Conneely Groups culture and we are constantly trying to improve on best practice.
- Ensure our works are in compliance with relevant occupational health and safety laws, regulations and client specific safety policies.
- Apply practices and controls that minimises hazards and risks.
- Plan, manage, control and conduct our activities in such a manner that protects the safety, health and welfare of our employees, contractors and visitors to our places of work.
- Consult regularly with all parties involved or affected by our work activities.
- Review and continually improve in its activities to prevent injury, ill health of our staff/co-workers/general public and / or property damage.
- Test all relevant elements of the project to ensure compliance through internal and external audits.
It is our aim to approach safety and health issues in a comprehensive and progressive manner in order to remove the factors which cause and influence the creation of unsafe and unhealthy conditions. We are committed to continue to provide all the resources that are needed to protect the safety, health and welfare of all involved in our places of work.